Terms of our refund policy: Relax and avail!
Our refund policy is quite transparent and free of any discrepancies regarding a full* or partial reimbursement. It is deemed as the client’s right to request for a refund if unsatisfied with the delivered content. We offer multiple revisions to our clients free of cost and advise our clients to avail the option of a revision at least once before asking for a refund. A full or fractional reimbursement can be requested on the following occasions:
- If the due date is crossed in delivering the order
- If the work delivered is plagiarized and copied from the previously delivered orders
- If the standard of the paper is not maintained
- If the revision is left incomplete
- If there is no response received by the customer support panel within 24 hours via chat, on phone or email
The policy, however, also maintains that the customer can only request for a refund after a lapse of seven days of the received order. After approval from the Quality Assurance Department (QAD) of the company, the amount will be returned after a time period of 10-15 days. In case of the client failing to specify the request for a complete or a fractional refund, the Quality Assurance Department would have the final verdict.
*90% amount of the order on request for a full compensation